Is your business or organization suffering from …
- A drop off in new clients/customers?
- Loss of existing clients/customers?
- Loss of sales and income?
- Low staff morale and productivity?
- High staff turnover?
Have you noticed….
- No matter what new initiatives and contracts come your way, the company never seem to get past a certain level of success?
- That management and staff come and go but the problems seem to remain the same?
- Frequent conflict, especially over issues that seem totally out of proportion to the amount of anger generated?
- Frequent illness and/or accidents amongst staff and/or their families?
- Bickering, factions and ‘in groups’?
- Different parts of the company are pulling in different directions?
Does your gut tell you there is something wrong but you can’t put your finger on what?
You’ve come to the right place.
These issues are all symptoms of Hidden Conflict (unresolved conflict that has become embedded in the ‘unconscious mind’ of your organization)
- Unresolved conflict takes energy that you need for creativity and production.
- When it is hidden and unconscious it is harder to spot and harder to deal with.
- I am a specialist in resolving Hidden Conflict.
Most troubleshooters, mentors and coaches work with the symptoms of this issue. I work on the causes.
What happens if you do nothing?
- Unresolved conflict doesn’t go away by itself
- Over time more people are affected
- It affects your bottom line
All unresolved conflict causes problems. More people are affected over time and the longer it goes on the worse and more complex the consequences become.
Some of the consequences of unresolved conflict include
- Drop in staff morale and productivity
- Missed deadlines
- Increased absenteeism, compensation claims, resignations, industrial action
- High staff turnover
- Drop off in new clients/customers
- Loss of existing customers/clients
- Loss of sales and income
- Increase in staff sick days, grievances
- Ongoing financial difficulties, business failures and potential bankruptcy
What to do now
- Book online or contact me for a free and confidential discussion of your situation
- Read more about 3 different types of conflict here
- Take the Conflict Test to see if your Organization is affected